In the Fall Semester of 2021-2022 Academic Year, we are starting education with 5 new programs which has been approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK).
- We will train engineers and architects with ITU diploma
- With quality education in 100% English language
- Accepting students with GCE A level, SAT, ACT, IB, ABITUR, French Baccalaureate, Austria Matura, Albania Matura, TCS and others. For more information click on the link: https://www.sis.itu.edu.tr/TR/mevzuat/yurtdisi-gecerli-sinavlar.php
- For pre-registration information and admission click on the link: https://www.sis.itu.edu.tr/EN/student/intenational-students/international-students.php
Our undergraduate programs that will accept students in the Fall Semester of the Academic Year 2021-2022;
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Economics and Finance
- Maritime Business Management
|PROGRAMS||Nationality||Full Scholarship||50% Scholarship||No Scholarship|
|Computer Engineering||TRNC + International||2||2||6|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TRNC + International||2||2||6|
|Economics and Finance||TRNC + International||2||2||6|
|Architecture||TRNC + International||2||2||6|
|Maritime Business Management||TRNC + International||2||2||6|
|Maritime Transportation Management Engineering||TRNC + International||3||5||10|
|Marine Engineering||TRNC + International||3||5||10|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||TRNC + International||3||5||10|
The annual tuition fee is 7,500 $. Our students who completed their English preparatory education at ITU Northern Cyprus Famagusta Campus will continue their undergraduate education at ITU's campuses in Istanbul, in their own faculties for each program, until the construction work on the campus is completed in TRNC. Our students will benefit from all educational and social infrastructure opportunities used by Istanbul ITU students.
The dormitories of our university will be completed within the scope of the campus construction work. Moreover, there are private dormitories that we cooperate, located close to our campus. There are also detached houses/apartments that our students can rent at affordable prices.
The transportation of our students between the dormitory and campus is covered by the shuttle route created by our university at the beginning of each Academic Year in line with the locations where students stay. Our students can meet their needs for food from the canteen - cafeteria located within the boundaries of the campus.
We invite university candidates who want to have the privilege of ITU, have an international career plan and are ambitious for the future, to become a part of the ITU-TRNC family.